Thursday 30 May 2013

How Great is Our Awesome God

This great lesson is by David Hur.





 Romans 3:23 ESV - "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

Hebrews 9:24 ESV"For Christ has entered, not into holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true things, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God on our behalf."

Romans 6:23 ESV - "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Proverbs 14:12 ESV - "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death."

John 1:12 ESV - "But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"

Romans 5:8 ESV - "but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

John 5:24 ESV - "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."

Revelation 3:20 ESV - "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.