Wednesday 29 July 2015

Prodigal: An Animation by Full Of Eyes

This is my story.

Based on Jesus Christ's Parable of the Prodigal Son - Luke 15:11-32



This wonderful video was made by Chris Powers, known as "Full Of Eyes". You can view his other amazing Christian videos by visiting his YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/actionJones/featured

Or visit Full Of Eyes' website: http://www.fullofeyes.com/

"The Prodigal" by Meghan and Ryan Baird. Sung by Meghan Baird. Copyright 2009 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP). Song used with permission by Full Of Eyes.

The Prodigal

by Meghan and Ryan Baird

 VERSE 1
You held out Your arms, I walked away
Insolent, I spurned Your face
Squandering the gifts You gave to me
Holding close forbidden things
Destitute, a rebel still, a fool in all my pride
The world I once enjoyed is death to me
No joy, no hope, no life

VERSE 2
Where now are the friends that I had bought
Gone with every penny lost
What hope could there be for such as I
Sold out to a world of lies
Oh to see Your face again, it seems so distant now
Could it be that You would take me back
A servant in Your house

VERSE 3
You held out Your arms, I see them still
You never left, You never will
Running to embrace me, now I know
Your cords of love will always hold
Mercy’s robe, a ring of grace
Such favor undeserved
You sing over me and celebrate
The rebel now Your child

© 2009 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP)

 
You can buy the song from Sovereign Grace Music by following this link: https://sovereigngracemusic.bandcamp.com/track/the-prodigal



 #PebblesForChrist #FullOfEyes #Prodigal #JesusChristIsLord #Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.